Short story, I Miss Her

She was that one girl in my life, whom I feared of losing....!

I know, no one is perfect, but she is someone who is close to it.
Her thoughts were so deep and she didn’t want anyone to dive in to it.
Her choices were adorable, and I admired them.
May be she should knew any spell of smile, because it had never been hard for her to put a smile on other’s face.
I never believe in princess stories, but sometimes I wonder, if they were true she should be one of them.
She taught me love, gave me courage, and made me to be a man with confident...

And one day, I faced my fear and left her.
Days passed, but still I couldn’t find her in anyone I meet.
I miss her ...................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeeto Pakistan Passes For Ramdan shows

LAMP GENIE

زنا کیا ہے؟ ?what is zinna